Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles Husqvarna
Rediscover your urban environment
The SVARTPILEN 401 is a progressive, rugged motorcycle with timeless appeal, designed to endure the demands of urban exploration. Drawing inspiration from Husqvarna Motorcycles' pioneering heritage, this bike also looks ahead, innovates and guides the future of motorcycling in a whole new direction. A motorcycle that offers the perpetual enjoyment of owning something unique and special, combined in an individualistic and technically advanced package - allowing a rider to simply enjoy the thrill of the ride.
- Exterior: The design idea for the SVARTPILEN 401 is to strip away all unnecessary gimmicks and to create a simple, progressive mix of classic thinking and modern design. This way of thinking is synonymous with the Swedish heritage of Husqvarna Motorcycles and can be clearly seen on the SVARTPILEN 401. The lightweight and narrow bodywork is shaped into the SVARTPILEN 401’s design and intelligently allows for seamless movement while riding. Its black colour, rugged tyres and protective parts give the motorcycle a rigorous look to match its urban exploration intentions.
- Wheels: A design highlight of the SVARTPILEN 401 are the 17” spoked wheels. Central to the character of the SVARTPILEN 401, the wheels offer a unique sense of rugged style and are very robust, offering premium reliability on challenging urban terrain.
- Control Zone & Triple Clamp: Offroad style handlebars and risers attach to stylishly forged aluminium triple clamps, central to the control zone of the SVARTPILEN 401. In keeping with the minimalistic look of the SIMPLE.PROGRESSIVE. design, the control zone is not obstructed by any fairings and simply features a digital display unit with the necessary information.
- Lights: The front and rear lights on the SVARTPILEN 401 form part of the unique design that defines this motorcycle. Using the latest LED technology, the lights are more than just designer pieces and contribute significantly to visibility and safety.
- Seat: The seat of the SVARTPILEN 401 uses high-quality foam and leather fabric, which, despite its reduced appearance, remains comfortable for the rider. Extending from the main bodywork and seamlessly floating above the rear wheel, the seat adds to the timeless design and unique riding experience the SVARTPILEN 401 provides.
- Tank & Filler Cap: The aluminium filler cap proudly displays the Husqvarna Motorcycles logo, like a stamp of premium quality, standing humble but bold on the fuel tank. The tank of the SVARTPILEN 401 features a standard luggage rack which allows for the mounting of light luggage for added rider convenience and contributes to the rugged look of the urban explorer.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 373 cm³
- Bore: 89 mm
- Stroke: 60 mm
- Power in KW: 32 kW
- Starter: Electric starter
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Secondary gear ratio: 15:45
- Cooling: Liquid cooled
- Clutch: PASC™ antihopping clutch, mechanically operated
- EMS: Bosch EMS
- Frame design: Steel trellis frame, powder coated
- Front suspension: WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear suspension: WP monoshock
- Front brake disc diameter: 320 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 230 mm
- ABS: Bosch 9M+ two-channel ABS (disengageable)
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Steering head angle: 65 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- 373 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 89 x 60 mm
- Final Drive
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Front Suspension
- WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock
- Front Brakes
- 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- 230 mm